Sunday, March 16, 2008

*stupid guffawing laugh*

soooo my weekend... noone really wants to hear about it... but you never know... someone might read this...and it might be so good i could get talent scouted... and whisked off to hollywood... no...? hmph never mind then...





so 60's party?


anyone?


oh yes...
damn, how do i get it the right way up? hmmm you'll have to tilt your head...
anyway that's my 60s attire. you would be right in wondering why my sister is dressed in 50's clothing. well let's just say its typical of our family and leave it at that...
except it's possibly official to say i have actually done something right for once in my life...
better than my other sister who didnt even know it was 60s.

anyway it was a fun evening but i cba to write funny stories...
my innocence is shattered by stories of vibrators stuck up men's bums and seeing my brother chain smoke all evening (almost as bad as his singing)
drunk people are funny. being sober around them is funnier.

anyway. this blog has died. the life of it within my head has shrivelled to nothing and there is no enthusiasm left in what i type. so im gonna shut up and update it when i have something amusing to say.

the end

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I'm with you on the 'being sober around drunk people'. Way more fun.

Until they puke on your shoes.
True story, true story.

xx