Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It's On!

So, psychology exam was this morning. Ok questions, crappy answers!

Anyway, I know should be furiously revising for tomorrow, even though I have given up hope on German.

But before I go and sit in the garden and start plowing through 25 pages of notes, I thought I'd share something that made me smile this morning. (Took a while to remember what this strange phenomenon* was, my mouth muscles were slightly confused)

It's On by Superchick

It all comes down to this
You take your best shot, might miss
You take it anyway
You're gonna make your move today
Got the will, you'll find the way
To change the world some day
Grab this moment before it's gone
Today's your day

It's on and on
It's on and on
It's on and on
Today's your day
So c'mon bring it on
It's on and on
It's on and on
It's on and on
Today's your day
So c'mon bring it on

And the view will never change
Unless you decide to change it
Don't feel like it today
Just show up anyways
And though life will take you down
It only matters if you let it
Get up, go through, press on
Today's your day
Chorus
(echo) Bring it on

And though you want to quit
Don't think you can get through it
You've come to far to walk away
It's not gonna be today
And no matter how you feel
It's what you do that matters
This is your moment to be strong
Today's your day
Chorus
And no matter how you feel
It's what you do that matters
It's your moment to be strong
Today's your day

Came on my stereo as I was trawling through my floordrobe** trying to find an appropriate outfit with enough comfability factor for my hour and a half long exam.
It's really, really what I needed to hear.
And is now crowned the official exam anthem.

*RE phen.. phenom... phem whatever, i had to look it up. Impossible to spell.
** Floordrobe- when your entire wardrobe is strewn across your bedroom floor. Got this word off Ben, wouldn't wanna pass it off as my own, but it's a great word and I do have the best floordrobe ever known to mankind.

No comments: