Thursday, January 15, 2009

sharing the pain

How much mess can one person acquire in 3 weeks? Apparently vast amounts, as I have discovered now that it has come to 'pack up for uni' time. So instead of wallowing in the pain of it (I write this between putting loads into the washing machine, filling up the dishwasher and trying to collect together all my revision notes) I thought I'd share my pain. It doesn't help that the mother has gone away until after I go back which means I have to sort all this out for myself and try and imagine where my mum might have put all the things that are missing due to being 'tidied up' into the mother's black hole. Anyway, in an attempt to allay the stress of tidying, here are some pictures of what I'm contending with:




And that's just one room.

No comments: