Saturday, October 17, 2009

growing

So just to totally and utterly steal Rachel's blog style, I wanted to share a few things in my life at the moment that are growing...

1) My faith














2) My sense of adventure










3) My friendships










4) My hair (!)













5) My social awareness













6) My journal collection














7) My self- esteem












"My life is not what I thought
I'm not where I planned to be
Though something's gone
There's nothing wrong with my changing world
Though something's gone
There's nothing wrong with my changing world

I need to let go of my destiny
I need to trust in things unseen
I believe in having faith
So I yield my control

I forgot how quickly things can change
Now my vision can not be the same

I'm embracing all of my fears
I am watching them turn to delight
The very fears which were gripping my mind
Are now the hands shaping and sculpting my dreams" ~ Kutless

No comments: