I've got to say, you know revision is going well when;
1. the living room becomes living room, bedroom and kitchen all in one, as you lie on bed eating biscuits and typing away
2. you have bought half of tesco's biscuit and chocolate supply
3. you get so bored you amuse yourself by buying ice cream cones and ice cream and pretending you're on holiday... in your living room
4. you drink 12 litres of diet coke in 3 days
5. you've got 3 hours worth of your own voice on your ipod, talking about health, social influence and life development.
6. you eat popcorn out of a saucepan while drinking wine... at 10am.
7. you go for regular 'walks around the block' and 'stretches of the legs'
8. whenever you close your eyes, you see a mindmap
9. every 10 minutes you utter the mandatory words: "i'm gonna fail!"
10. you recite positive statements to yourself "i can succeed"
11. the excitement of a fire engine outside leads you to sit and watch the stationary vehicle for 15 minutes before realising it's not going to do anything
12. you get to 9pm and decide the day is over and it's time to watch tv
13. you eat so much crap you forget what savoury food tastes like until dinner time when you are starkly reminded by chips... for the 4th day running.
14. you end up having stupid banter about "who's sperm should i steal to have a baby" and "what would you do if i...
15. you start losing the will to type, such as spelling 'toe' as 'tow'
16. you... dumdumduuuum... tidy
17. you phone home/friends/person in room with you/ any random number just to add some amusement
18. you try sleeping in random positions to try and bring some excitement into life
19. you play tetris/ doodle jump/ sudoku/ any sort of gadget game after every page read in the textbook, to spur you on to turn the page
20. you start writing everything in numbered lists
bring on the end of exams.