Friday, October 21, 2011

basically wiped sobriety off the map

So one cocktail turned to 5, and the white walls of my bathroom turned to pink as I decorated them with my vomit. Not to mention that I am now purple with bruises after causing an earthquake aftermath scene in my room just trying to get the 2 metres from my toilet to my bed. It's one of those mornings when you have a good memory of the events the night before, but actually wish that you didn't. I have not yet managed to locate where I put my contact lenses last night, assuming I managed a semi orderly attempt at removing them and putting them in their case, so I am basically blind and still not quite fully clothed but nevertheless thought I'd blog, because a) i'm probably still a bit drunk and b) i no longer have my housemates to analyse every second of the night before with and it's no fun when you can't share your drunken antics with the world.

Anyway, I had 5 hours of uni yesterday (boo!) followed by a 2 hour long coffee at Neros, followed by above mentioned antics. This concept of being busy all the time is still a bit foreign to me but I'm surviving, just about.

This week is a busy visitors week, Jess followed by Claire and Andy and then Mum and Rachel. Basically that reads as a lot of wine and a lot of food and a lot of oohs and aahs as I show off my sexy halls bedroom. Which unfortunately means I have to make a start on cleaning up all the snotty tissues (I am afflicted with a cold), all the belongings of mine that I sent flying across the room last night, and of course all the sick that is now splattered across everything. I'll start as soon as I have fully regained consciousness...

No comments: